- Here is the preface “To the Student.”
- Here is the list of known errata.
- Here are links to external media (videos etc.) cited in the book.
- Here are the Datasets cited in Physical Models, with documentation.
- There is also a combined zip archive with all the datasets.
- Also useful: A Student's Guide to Python for Physical Modeling by Jesse M. Kinder and Philip Nelson (Princeton University Press). There is also a Kindle edition.
The book has an associated blog.
- A Student's Guide to MATLAB for Physical Modeling, by Philip Nelson with Tom Dodson. This book is a free download.