Women Interested in the Study of Physics Members
- Megan Schwamb- Whip
Megan is a junior physics major interested in astophysics. She is currently working with Charles Alcock and Matthew J. Lehner selecting star fields for the Tawianese-American Occultation Survey, searching for Kuiper Belt Objects (small icy bodies located past Neptune). In her spare time she enjoys reading and listening to music.
Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Megan Davidow
Email her at email@example.com
- Sabetta Matsumoto
Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nuala McCullagh
Email her at email@example.com
- Marie Rex
Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reiko Nakajima
Email her at email@example.com.
- Carolyn Sealfon
Intrigued by many fields in physics, Carolyn is currently keen to concentrate in theoretical cosmology. She also loves singing, acting, helping teach science to elementary-school students, biking, and learning to fly. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Michelle Caler
Michelle is a first year grad student whose research interests are astrophysics and cosmology. In her spare time she enjoys creative writing and traveling. Email her at: email@example.com.
- Federica Bianco
Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monica Dunford
Monica is currently doing research on neutrinos Email her at email@example.com
- Andrea Liu
- Angelica de Oliveira-Costa
- Marija Drndic
- Gino Segre - Faculty Advisor
- Fay Ajzenberg-Selove
Fay is a professor of physics, specializing in nuclear physics. Her research activities focus on scholarly work in nuclear astrophysics. She also enjoys travel and spending time with friends. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mirjam Cvetic
- Antonella Grassi
Antonella is an associate professor in the Mathematics Department and much of her research is motivated by the physics of string theory.
- Kelle Cruz - founding member - graduated in 2004 - currently at the Musuem of Natural History in New York City
- Nitya Kallivayalil - August 2004 - Currently at Harvard
- Taryn Nihei - August 2004 - Currently at Harvard.
- Kiran Thadani- Graduated in 2003. Now at Cornell.
- Andrea Morton
- Faye Ip
- Yael Katz - Gradauted in 2003. Graduate student at Northwestern.
- Nikia Bourgoin - Graduated 2001
- Rachel Courtland - Graduated 2002. Now at Emory.
- Nina Bonaventura - Graduated 2002. Now at Boston University.
- Marya Grzesiak - Graduated 2002
- Dorothy Wang - Graduated 2002
- Anna Bracewell
- Keng-hui Lin - Graduated (PhD) 2001. Now at Harvard.
- Sophie Pautot
- Deb Goldader
- Doug Cowen - former Faculty Advisor. Now at Penn State.
- Yael Katz Now grad student at Northwestern University.
- Megan Valentine Now Post-doc at Stanford University.
- Suliana Manley Now Grad Student at Harvard.
- Rachel Courtland Now Grad Student at Emory.
- Keng-hui Lin Now Post-doc at Harvard.
- Sophie Pautot Now Post-doc at Berkeley.
- Ariel Michelman Ribeiro Now Grad Student at Boston University.
- Elizabeth Caffrey Now High School Physics Teacher.