Click here to download the installation package (205 MB)
This page provides instructions for downloading and installing the Free Trial Version of Datasqueeze for Macintosh. You may run this version for up to ten days before purchasing a registered version. If, after downloading and running the trial version, you decide you want a upgrade to the full-featured registered version, please
request an access key-this is all you will need to make the upgrade.
Datasqueeze is also available for Linux,
Unix-like operating systems..
When you look inside the Applications->dataqueeze_files folder you should
see the following items:
- It is possible that you will need to have "administrator" privileges for some
parts of the installation process. .
for the installation package.
- Double-click on ds_installation_jre.dmg
to load the disk image.
- From inside the ds_installation folder,
drag the datasqueeze.app file (which should look like an icon of
two hands squeezing an orange) to the Applications folder on your main
hard drive (probably called Macintosh HD).
- An onboard help menu and a pdf manual provide additional instructions--new users are strongly
urged to read through the help file, which includes a short tutorial, before using the
- When you first run, you
will be asked to enter an access code and to agree to some legal stuff.
If you do not have an access code, you can run the Trial version, which will run for up to ten days.
If, after downloading and running the trial version, you decide you want to upgrade to the full-featured registered version,
- If things do not initially work as you expect, check out our
FAQ page or contact us.
- A file called datasqueeze_manual.pdf. This is the Manual --you could copy it
anywhere convenient or print it out if you wanted.
- A folder called Samples. Within it are:
- Files called agbe_calib.unw and sample.unw. These are "typical" Bruker-Siemens
data files for you to play with.
- A file called agbe.std. This is a typical Bruker calibration file, for silver beheneate,
which you could also use as a template.