That's me at the IEEE/Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference on Nov. 21, 2002 in Norfolk, VA
- Penn internal TOF page (Matthew Jones' TOF page, current)
- Penn/CDF TOF page (early proposals and description of TOF detector, February, 1997).
- Penn TOF preamp link (info for RFQ stuffing preamp boards, March, 2000).
- Penn TOF preamp-burnin link (early burnin stations at Penn, May, 2000).
- Penn TOF pmt assembly link (Summer, 2000).
- Penn Nitrogen laser link (Summer, 2000).
- Penn Decaf board R&D link, test stand at Penn (November, 2000).
- Penn Decaf board R&D link. Chunhui Chen's prototype board (December, 2000).
- Penn Decaf board baking/burnin oven link (December, 2000).
- Chunhui Chen's TOAD board link (January, 2001).
- Chunhui Chen's custom built low-voltage power supply (January, 2001).
- Chunhui's prototype VME board design (February, 2001).
- First look at the production TOMAIN board (March 2, 2001).
- Single bare TOAD board, both sides and together with the TOMAIN board (March 7, 2001).
- A close look at one of the first production TOAD boards (April 5, 2001).
- A full TOP and BOTTOM look at version 2 of the first production TOAD boards (June 1, 2001).
- A final look at TOMAIN, TOAD and deCAF cards at Penn before the shipping, testing and installation was moved to Fermilab (July 2, 2001).
- A look of the TOF boards in situ at CDF, Fermilab, early August, 2001.
- Penn group photos at CDF taken October 19, 2001.
- My work on the Recycler during the Oct. 8 - Nov. 16, 2001 shutdown, 2001.
- Updated ASDQ board photos taken June 6, 2002.
February 3, 2003