- Professor (2009-)
- Co-spokesperson, LSST Dark Energy Science Collaboration (2012-)
- Co-Director, Center for Particle-Cosmology, U Penn (2009-)
- Co-coordinator, DES Weak Lensing Working Group (2007-)
- Co-chair, LSST Weak Lensing Science Collaboration (2006-2013)
- Board member on DES project (2006-) and LSST project (2006-2010)
- Editor, Focus Issue on Gravitational Lensing, New Journal of Physics (2007)
Ph.D., MIT (1994)
A.B., Physics (High Honors), Princeton University (1989)
Astro 11: Introduction to Astrophysics I
Astro 12: Introduction to Astrophysics II
Physics 503: General Relativity
Physics 533: Topics in Cosmology
Astro Seminar: "ALMA observations of strongly lensed galaxies: A window into the small-scale structure of dark matter halos"
April 1, 2015 - 2:00 pm
Yashar Hezaveh (Stanford)
David Rittenhouse Laboratory A6
Condensed Matter Seminar: "How challenging is the path from nanoscience to nanotechnology? A computational condensed matter physicist perspective"
April 1, 2015 - 4:00 pm
Vincent Meunier, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
April 2, 2015 - 12:00 pm
Professor Scott Davis (Dartmouth)
Donner Auditorium, Basement Donner Building- 3400 Spruce St.