Welcome to Datasqueeze Software
Datasqueeze 3.0 is a graphical interface for analyzing
data from two-dimensional x-ray diffraction detectors (CCD, wire, image plate). The interface is simple and intuitive, and the program is easy to use even for
those new to x-ray diffraction (XRD) analysis. Basic features include image centering and calibration, radial and pole plots, and
least squares fits to a wide variety of commonly used functions. More advanced features are described
here. Almost all features can be accessed via either an intuitive graphical
interface or a scripted, or "batch" mode.
Datasqueeze is particularly useful for the analysis of powder diffraction data, diffuse scattering from polymers or liquid crystals, or small-angle scattering (SAXS) from colloids, polymers, gels, or solutions.
Datasqueeze is freeware but you must request a key. See the Get Key page for more information.
A sampling of the newest features in Version 3.0:
- Improved instrumental calibration algorithm.
- Support for HDF5 format.
- Improved masking for "bad" pixels
- Improved support for devices with high pixel resolution such as tablet PC's.
- Fraser correction for fiber diffraction patterns.
- Polar, or "unwrapped" false color images.
- Autoindexing of powder diffraction patterns.
Datasqueeze runs on Windows (all recent versions), Macintosh OS X, or Linux. The full-featured version
is available as a 10-day free trial download.
Last updated September 4, 2023
Send Us Your Comments/Inquiries